Friday, December 12, 2014

Cheer & Joy


Hello Everyone, just want to share this card I made using the new Wplus9 December 2014 Released Miss You Lots stamp and coordinating die set turned into a Holiday card.

To begin my card, I first stamped the Miss You Lots stamp image and colored with Copics, I also added some freckles on her cheers, then die-cut. I then stamped the elf image from Merriest Wishes stamp set, then colored just the hat and fussy cut to adhere on the Miss You Lots girl's hair.




For the card panel to go with Miss You Lots girl image for the holiday theme, I stamped the fern from Silver Bells stamp set on top of the panel with two different colored inks. Next, stamped the sentiments "sending holiday Cheer" & "Joy to you and yours" from Silver Bells stamp set. But the "AND" sentiment is from Sparkle & Shine stamp set I masked the sentiment "Go Forth AND Shine" leaving just the "AND" to use on the panel.

Next, I added some grey Copic coloring on the bottom of the panel for the ground, and later then added some diamond Stickles for shine and sparkle.



Finally, I added some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold and Pretty Pink Posh in Sparkling Clear sequins in 4mm, 6mm, and 8mm.



Here's the full view of the card.



I hope you guys enjoyed this another alternative for Miss You Lots stamp set :)


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS Weekend!!!











12 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)