Saturday, March 30, 2013

Make It Monday #109: Watercolor Stamping Plus Embossing


Hello Everyone! Happy Friday!
                                          Just a quick post playing along with MIM at Papertrey Ink.
This week's challenge is to incorporate Watercolor stamping and Embossing.
I enjoyed my take on this, though the hard part for me was to what color to use for
 my stamping since I do not have many re-inkers in my stash. 


For my first card I used the Happy Hydrangeas and Mini Blooms stamp sets.
The re- inkers I used were the Fine Linen and Lavender Moon.
After stamping and have attained the color I wanted then let it dry.
Then embossed it with the same stamp with white embossing power.

I hope you guys enjoyed!

Have a wonderful weekend!.
Joninina









2 comments:

  1. Such an elegant card. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous - love the soft colors and the inked and embossed images shadow each other perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)