Thursday, November 15, 2012

For My Hubby


You & Me
This card is for my Hubby who understand my craziness about crafting
I love you so much!




Hello... I hope you guys are having a great day!
I just want to share this card, I was experimenting with October Afternoon Sprinklers which I've been hoarding forever. I can never seem to get the drops of the Sprinklers to go where I want to. After so many tries here's what I came up with. First I distressed the piece of the white card stock with Worn Lipstick by Ranger, once I reached my desired color I sprinkled it with OA Paper Doily and Buttermilk Sprinklers. Distressed the 3 sides of my card with Prima Fluid Chalk Ink Teak Wall. Next, I cut some button twine to attached on my card for added interest, attached my paper piece image from Glitz Design Hello Friend rubber stamps. Oh ... by the way I embossed the the image with gold embossing powder by Ranger. Just can't stop using gold embossing power, I really like how it adds shine on my card.


Now for the added embellishment, I die cut the oval from Happy Hydrangea's die collection from PTI, I then stamped it with the sentiment from same stamp collection Hello Friend, I then added some wood veneer starts from Studio Calico, and Spool Buttons from Pink Paislee London Market. 

Hope you guys enjoyed it.
Thanks for looking.
joninina


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)